Manpower Direct Time is an automated telephone and computer system that our associates use to report their hours worked. Each week the associate calls a toll-free number or visits a web site to enter their time. The Client then automatically receives an email message requesting approval for the hours entered, and approved hours are then processed for pay. Manpower's Direct Time system provides our associates the following benefits:
- 24 hour, free access to phone and web systems provides ultimate flexibility
- Quick, easy submittal process
- No need to track down anyone to approve hours on Fridays
- No need to physically drop off or mail hours to a Manpower office
- Verification of hours/expenses and confirmation number provided
- Increased data accuracy, decreased chance for errors
- Call in your time as soon as you finish work for the week.
- Keep track of your start time, end time, and time taken for lunch each day throughout your work week.
- Press a key to interrupt the voice prompt at any time.
Calling In/ Entering Your Time:
Associates can input their time in two ways:
- Call toll free: 1-800-641-7510 or go to https://time.manpowerdirect.com/Individual/TermsOfUse.aspx
- Enter your order number.
- Enter your 9-digit Social Security Number with no dashes.
- Choose your week-ending date. (Work week ends on a Sunday)
- Listen to/read the instructions to enter your hours.
- Write down your confirmation number at the end of your call.
Your time has been successfully submitted when you hear or see your confirmation number and, "Your hours for this order have been submitted for approval."
Click on the links below for more information:
Common Questions and Answers
Time Tracking Sheet
Web Entry Help
^ Go to Top